Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 1 month ago

I am vegan. is it possible I’ll find a soulmate that’s vegan ?  ?

Every guy i seen so far eats meat 

I sympathise. When I was a single vegan I decided someone being a carnist was a deal-breaker but I found that no other vegan or veggie had the slightest interest in me so I lowered my standards and had a rather unhappy relationship with a carnist for whom - ugh - I ended up cooking meat. However, a couple of years later I got together with a veggie and we've been married for 27 years, so it can happen, although she isn't completely vegan, sadly.

Vegan myself.Been searching for a girlfriend online and :( very hard!There ARE vegan dating sites,you can search the web,BUT they give such a small number of possible vegans that :( Found though upon a normal site,recommending this!Search there and ask what they think of veganism!For me its not a necessary part !

The chances are low, but who knows?

• denise

Their around, perhaps if you go to some vegan / wholefoods restaurants / diners?. 

• Louis

There are vegan dating sites, forums, and a FaceBook Group. 

Check those out. Look for a vegan cooking class, or go on a vegan vacation. If you like activism you can try joining a March or protest. Half the guys there are looking for vegan girlfriends. The other half found them. 

Anything is possible as there are many men who are vegan.  Depending on your attitude however you may want to consider expanding into vegetarian as that will more than triple your eligible field. 

As a general rule I always say be careful in how you judge others and respect is earned, not given.  If you do not respect the differences in others then you cannot expect them to respect you.I know a quite attractive vegan woman who continually complains that she has no one or that her relationships never seem to go anywhere.  However she is constantly judging others and is highly critical of anyone who does not meet her own exacting standards.  In addition she is very much centered around herself, not a good combination to find someone.

• Amber1 month agoReport

Alright thank you ill be more understanding 

• Anton

When you find your soulmate, and he doesn't believe the vegan crap, you can stop being vegan.

• Robert

Only the strong and healthy ones.

I don't eat it, lots of other guys don't either.

It's possible, just difficult.

• marty

Its possible.  If you really want to meet your soulmate then you'll need to not judge others. The term "Soulmate" suggests a love that will go on past this world into the next, and God made some animals for humans to eat.