How is this diet plan?

For weekdays.......I will go either vegetarian (Veggie) or Gluten Free. If i cant go gluten free, I must go veggie and vice versa. one day should be BOTH veggie and gluten free. Like I tried gluten free for one weekday and my love of bread made it hard so I though hmmmm Maybe i should lose something too if Im gonna have bread.......and that is meat and seafood. In short. I cant have Bread and Seafood together in One day while one day is completely prohibit both of them

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

This is unnaturally restrictive and you will not be successful with this complex program.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Try gluten-free pizza.

• Louis
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think you need to figure out what your goal is. 

the ONLY reason to go gluten-free is if you have a gluten sensitivity. And if you DO have gluten sensitivity -  than you have to go gluten-free 24/7.

Gluten is not bad. Whole wheat is good. and the issue with most Americans is that they just eat grains too often. Less than 3 servings of grains a day is a good goal. But a bagel for breakfast a sandwich for lunch, and pasta for dinner is like 5 or 6 servings.

So instead, go vegetarian at least 6 days a week. Your body, the environment and lots of animals will thank you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.