How is this diet plan?

For weekdays.......I will go either vegetarian (Veggie) or Gluten Free. If i cant go gluten free, I must go veggie and vice versa. one day should be BOTH veggie and gluten free. Like I tried gluten free for one weekday and my love of bread made it hard so I though hmmmm Maybe i should lose something too if Im gonna have bread.......and that is meat and seafood. In short. I cant have Bread and Seafood together in One day while one day is completely prohibit both of them

This is unnaturally restrictive and you will not be successful with this complex program.

Try gluten-free pizza.

• Louis

I think you need to figure out what your goal is. 

the ONLY reason to go gluten-free is if you have a gluten sensitivity. And if you DO have gluten sensitivity -  than you have to go gluten-free 24/7.

Gluten is not bad. Whole wheat is good. and the issue with most Americans is that they just eat grains too often. Less than 3 servings of grains a day is a good goal. But a bagel for breakfast a sandwich for lunch, and pasta for dinner is like 5 or 6 servings.

So instead, go vegetarian at least 6 days a week. Your body, the environment and lots of animals will thank you.