What should I do if I get my societal nostalgic memory back?

• adam

Ask Doctor Phill. Swish! two points!

• Anon

Rubbish. Getting  SNM is simply   getting the Memories back., Nothing Wrong with Having Memories. The present only lasts 7 Nanoseconds. Just Dwelling on it is unhealthy.

I was riding my Harley , just got her,  at 35 in top gear on  Snyder Rd.   After a few,  I Swore I saw a rider to my Left. I looked,  he was gone.

After a while, I realized  my  Put-Putt slow engine  speed was sympathetic vibration. The rider looked like he had an old motoring hat on like Brando  on a '35 ULH or something. I saw him Again, did he Smile?

A ghost  of a rider that put his vibes indelibly into  our Desert?.  

IDK. Get a '35 ULH...

By asking a question in the Y!A motorcycles category.

It is quite dangerous. if you're not careful, you can get stuck reminiscing  Nostalgic memories are happy memories sometimes if you want to keep the good ones. But the bad ones can cause trauma due past terrific event. 

• Drake1 month agoReport

this is reality.. this isnt a movie... it's actually worse... sucks.. I'm not lying