Is mass immigration still happening in britain?

because many people here are still saying that extremely high levels of people/immigrants are flooding into the country from all across the world and from outside the EU?

as a british citizen myself i am extremely worried about this and concerned for britain....

i thought brexit was going to stop mass immigration? we can't continue to allow people/immigrants to keep 'flooding in' to britain and drain our resources and put pressure on the system and claim our benefits. 

does anyone know exactly what's happening with immigration in britain? is mass immigration from outside the eu really happening?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • doesnt matter how many immigrants coming in or not, your country killed itself with its indecisiveness, also thank Borish Penisjohanason for it as well 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • So you thought Brexit was going to stop mass immigration. It's gullible people like you who put Fuhrer Johnson into power and it's going to take a very long time to undo the damage he's causing.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

"Mass immigration" is a hoax created by professional far-right extremists like Stephen Yaxley-Lennon to continue raking in money to fund their expensive lifestyles with sponsored racist social media posts. Don't worry about it.

• hoarseman
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

You've clearly never looked at the net immigration figures for the last 75 years --and how the last 20 years compare with the previous 50 

• 1 month ago

If you mean immigration in numbers that exceed the country's ability to absorb -- yes .

Historically ,immigrant numbers ran at around an average of 50,000 annually ---and they undoubtedly benefitted the country ,providing labour , expertise and new blood .

I suspect that the majority of people in the UK would like to get back to a similar balance ,today., and for my own part I don't care what their colour or religion is --as long as they meet the skill sets required and have the willingness to adapt to British society 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.