Baby asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

Will my baby be taken away if they found out I smoke pot during my whole entire pregnancy?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Jim
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Hopefully as you are not a fit mother.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

I don't think so but your baby may be difficult because he or she will miss pot. Try to breast feeding and introduce bottles, one per day the first month and more and more bottles later. When you smoke, go on the balcony or at the window.

• Baby, just know we are watching every move you make. IF you kept up on your appointments they already have evidence from skin, blood and urine samples. Get ready to never seen the light of day. 

• 2 months ago

yes so I am telling.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • GB
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

They should, and you should also be sterilized.

• 2 months ago

Hopefully.

--------

• 2 months ago

Hopefully

Fifteen characters

• 2 months ago

If it isn't it should be. Way to go poisoning your child before it hasn't even taken a breathe yet.

• 2 months ago

Probably not.

I just hope your baby is OK, in spite of the fact that you didn't protect it from your own weaknesses.

• MissA
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

In general, Child Protective Services (or whatever your local equivalent are) try very hard NOT to take children away from their parents.

BUT.

That is not to say that it couldn't happen, or that if your baby tests positive for marijuana when it's born, that you wouldn't get in a world of trouble. You'd be basically guaranteed to be interacting with the child services system, inspected by the cops, subject to welfare checks on your baby....

And it's not like weed during pregnancy is safe and harmless for the kid, just fyi.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.