Reason Why I am not a Christian?

First I believe in God in the past but he decided to answer the actress who are preetier looking than me

I always think i am ugly I am worthless and good for nothing I was devasted

why am I begging love I feel so cheap

and it's realistic the bible said don't please guys only gorgeous woman can do that seen they will have 20 guys wooing them

For me I am just a plain jane if I behave like those gorgeous woman I will be left as old spinster forever alone . nobody want to married

is worst because I m plain and stupid

if don't please guy how he going see my inner beauty

I am happy that my idol smile at me sweetly thanks to Satan for letting me meet my idol so I feel abit better not so plain

Sorry no offence to Christian but my faith is totally lost unless God can proove he love me than maybe

• WOOWHO

Thank you for sharing   one may have lost FAITH in a  certain   Supernatural proposition . perhaps a inquiry would be  did the author  GAIN  CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS a "Belief in Satan or  many other   "supernatural Propositions "  of RELIGIONS  is  based on the same SAID so Authoritarian   of Religion   in simple  terms a Conviction  of ANY supernatural  proposition  is  the  same non Critical  thought process as   a   god proposition  , ghost spirits demons satan Devil  souls Sin Naraka hell heaven    X SAID so without  demonstration  VALIDITY / Proof  ( the test for Satan is what ? ) (  Validity   a  test  measures up to a Claim )SUBJECT  : FAITH 

Premise  # 1 a person can accept ANY proposition on FAITH

Premise 

# 2 Faith is a persons  Conviction without proof   therefore

Conclusion Faith is NOT a pathway to TRUTH  

Some people do not  value TRUTH    

Many people  are engaged in the EMOTIONS of a moment / experience

and make non-demonstration ASSOCIATIONS of cause and effect without Validity  aka  unjustified conviction

aka Pinocchio 3:16

aka SAID SO  AUTHORITARIANISM of Religions

• Gloria

Don't lose faith Kyutie Xuan, pray and ask God to forgive you for losing faith, and send you some one to see your inner beauty who will love and cherish you and who you will love.  Continue to pray earnestly with all your heart until he answers your prayers.  Don't be like stupid man who plant seeds in the ground, pray for seeds to spring up,  next morning he finds no seed spring up, then say God is not real :)

And you blame that all on God.  Grow up.

• KyutieXuan1 month agoReport

I never blame  God if I was gorgeous looking than  I will  be able to trust  God  but I m not  

Become a Muslim.  

• Lv 5

i would rather be dead

• Donald

GOD has proven HE loves you.

HE died for you. 

what have you done to prove your love for HIM?

always asking things for yourself?

how about prayers for others? 

(or simple love for GOD)

everything seems to be 

you

you 

you

you seem selfish and self absorbed.

(to be honest)

No one cares now aks the question, Why?".

• Lv 5

"ask" the question pagan

Mark 8:36

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?