Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Am I pregnant ?

• Edna

I don't know if you're pregnant, or if you're not. I do see a definite vertical line on both of the test strips, but I have no way of knowing what a vertical line indicates on the brand of test strips that you're using. All the various brands indicate pregnant or not pregnant differently. What do the instructions tell you a vertical line indicates?

• Mark

If you are a Female

between II-55 yrs of age

& often sexually active than there so exist

a fighting chance of Prgnancy but talk to your

Dr first !

You might be IF you took the picture at the time specified in the test.  If not, you can't tell from it.  

• God

You can't tell one way or the other from that test.  Wait a few days and do another test.

The line is not dark enough so you either took the test too early when pregnancy hormones are not there or it is negative, try when period is 7 days late, Good Luck

I don’t know what I am looking at. What does the instructions manual say? Buy multiple BRANDS of the test. Do it a bunch of times.