Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

How can I force people to stop eating meat?

Eating meat is neither good for humanity nor it is good for health. Eating meat is a cruel habit which needs to be shunned. How do you feel if someone kills you for meat? We should care about animals' feelings. We must not harm animals.

Don't worry about protein intake. You can get enough protein from soy products, nuts and milk. You can be strong without eating meat.

30 Answers

Relevance
  • kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

i would seriously love to see you stop me from eating meat

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

This is a touchy topic for people. Even though I wish i could hide all the animals in the world from humans but i can't the animals will attack me. So you can't force anyone to do anything however what you can do is gradually introduce them to supplements of meat and show them the right way of living.  

• 1 month ago

I don't think anyone can force someone to do something that they don't like. You can only explain the consequences of eating meat and then it's on them to eat or not.

• 1 month ago

The best way to force people to stop eating meat is to buy a island in Oceania and only let vegans move to the island. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

..why do people like you think they have the right to tell other people what to do.suppose I said you had to eat meat

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Aint gonna happen! I will continue to eat meat like I have all of my life including what I go hunting for! I don't care what others think!

• 2 months ago

You can't and won't I am a meat eater I'd be mad to stop go before God and Heavens never had Prime Rib Streak I 'd ask Lord send me back for one day to eat Prime Rib Streak 

• 2 months ago

You can't and you know you're wrong for even asking that. That's why your question is anonymous. If people tried to force you to eat meat you wouldn't like it so don't try to force what you believe on others. What goes around comes around.

• 2 months ago

cook them vegan meat and tell them its regular meat

• Grace2 months agoReport

That's a terrible idea

• Hockey
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Stop forcing your beliefs and incorrect medical assumptions onto others.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.