Am I pregnant ?

My period started on the 20th and night and was heavy. On the 21st it was also heavy with clots. On the 22nd it was heavy in the morning then tapered off to light. Now, It’s the 23rd and my period has totally stopped. My normal cycle is 7 days so this is odd for it to last only 3. It was very heavy the first two and a half days. Am I pregnant? 

Update:

SOLVED. I am not pregnant. Period started back up!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

well, if you've had your period, the answer is likely no :) periods don't always last the amount of time youre used to, they can be longer or shorter. they're still periods and they are relatively normal. if you miss your period or if the 3-day period cycle persists, though, i'd recommend visiting with your doctor.

anyway, i hope this is helpful :) have a fantastic day!

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

From the information you've given, most likely not. Any symptoms you've experienced?

• 1 month ago

What exactly is it about a heavy period that you think could possibly indicate pregnancy?

• ...Show all comments
    • Jennifer1 month agoReport

Let me send you the link. https://www.babycenter.com/400_period-has-suddenly-stopped-after-2-days_14826328_437.bc

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's a period.  Period = not pregnant.

• ...Show all comments
    • Ranchmom1
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

It never happens, because it is physically impossible for the cervix to open and the lining of the uterus to shed while pregnant. If it does, you are no longer pregnant because you would have had a miscarriage.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • God
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Period = not pregnant.

• 1 month ago

Heavy bleeding is never a sign of pregnancy.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.