Am I pregnant ?

My period started on the 20th and night and was heavy. On the 21st it was also heavy with clots. On the 22nd it was heavy in the morning then tapered off to light. Now, It’s the 23rd and my period has totally stopped. My normal cycle is 7 days so this is odd for it to last only 3. It was very heavy the first two and a half days. Am I pregnant? 

SOLVED. I am not pregnant. Period started back up!

well, if you've had your period, the answer is likely no :) periods don't always last the amount of time youre used to, they can be longer or shorter. they're still periods and they are relatively normal. if you miss your period or if the 3-day period cycle persists, though, i'd recommend visiting with your doctor.

anyway, i hope this is helpful :) have a fantastic day!

From the information you've given, most likely not. Any symptoms you've experienced?

What exactly is it about a heavy period that you think could possibly indicate pregnancy?

• Jennifer1 month agoReport

Let me send you the link. https://www.babycenter.com/400_period-has-suddenly-stopped-after-2-days_14826328_437.bc

It's a period.  Period = not pregnant.

• Ranchmom1

It never happens, because it is physically impossible for the cervix to open and the lining of the uterus to shed while pregnant. If it does, you are no longer pregnant because you would have had a miscarriage.

• God

Period = not pregnant.

Heavy bleeding is never a sign of pregnancy.