How do I share my scientific theories with the world?

I have came up with some scientific theories and I wanted to know how I can share them with other scientists and the world.

25 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I've got news for you: your scientific "theories" are probably wrong.  In fact, they probably don't meet even the loosest definition of the word "theory".

If you had ANY kind of scientific expertise, you wouldn't be on Yahoo Answers, of all fμcking places, asking how to share your theories with the world.  You'd probably already be involved with an academic institution, and you would have a clear pathway to publishing in a peer-reviewed journal.

If we're being realistic, you're probably an armchair scientist who doesn't understand why your ideas aren't *nearly* as rigorous as the ideas being discussed by real scientists.  I recommend obtaining at *least* a Masters degree, if not an outright PhD, before you talk about blasting the world with your scientific proposals.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • goring
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

there are so many theories.one theory is as good as another. what ever they are they have to make mechanical sense .

For example quantum mechanics has nothing to do with mechanics=only probability.

Some  are labeled as crock pots.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Google "Where is the nearest mountaintop?" Then, shout away.

• 1 month ago

Peer reviewed articles in publications that other scientists read.  Too many to list here in many fields. You have to research for the ones most applicable to your theories.

Source(s): That is what Einstein did.
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Just post them on here and we will all get a laugh

• D g
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

You are not on my secret santa list the flat earthers ideas are enough to put up with 

• Acetek
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Do you have a PhD.  I doubt it.  Nobody will listen to you

• 1 month ago

Before sharing your 'theories", I suggest you look up the definition of theory.  If you are not already sharing your ideas with other scientists (and by extension, them not sharing theirs with you), at best you probably have uniformed hypothesis. 

Scientists share their ideas with published papers, research, conferences, and just sitting around BSing with other scientists.

• 1 month ago

The normal thing to do is to publish research papers in peer-reviewed journals.

• 1 month ago

yeah, sure...

you can post them here, see what comments you get. You can't get them published in any real publication without peer review, which you won't pass. First thing they would ask you is your educational and scientific background....

• 1 month ago

You would need to email professors at Cal Tech

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.