Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Why have people allowed SJWs to redefine gender to suit their agenda?

SJWs have secured control of much of what passes for mainstream media so your perception of their power is probably just based on that. A lot of people, even most people perhaps, don't subscribe to all of this and are just living their lives, not recycling and not really caring what goes on in San Francisco or Berkeley.

Says the anonymous coward typing away from Mommy Dearest's basement eh?

Your a idiot inbred I suppose 

• darkvelvetrain

*YOU'RE* *AN* idiot inbred*,* I suppose.  Three errors in one sentence, good job.

• Elana

And what prey-tell is their agenda?

Your question doesn't make sense without some sort of definition.  What do you think they want?

Everyone will be one thing in 1,000 years....stupid

Because it's a protected class. You literally, legally can't say anything or else you may be the one to face legal repercussions for discrimination. And yes, as a mental health professional I agree it hasn't done good things for this generation. Just like any rebellious kid, rallying against boundaries, boundaries is exactly what they are begging for by doing so. Not to say some people don't have a cell density in the lateral hypothalamus more like that of the opposite sex (see C. Swabbs research) but the cognitive reasoning among others is that they don't feel clearly defined in their gender role so they then choose to hyper-clearly define themselves in the opposing one. It's rarely "I'm a weak, skinny male person who hates sports and tools and sometimes has sex with men and likes crafting." It is a sudden binary shift to "I am a woman now." Again, boundaries and clear gender roles are what they are making for themselves because that's what they crave in this stage of development. And beyond the legal aspects knowing there is a biological component, the average person is faced with the dilemma of giving people hell for their biology kinda like making fun of autistic kids. Not a good look or thing to do but again I say there is in fact a mental health issue in some cases that would benefit from therapy.

It's not fashionable to attack weak and cowardly people so we just let them do whatever bizarre thing they want.

Why do you allow the harmless personal choices of total strangers to bother you?

It doesn't impact me what so-called SJWs or others do that aren't harming anyone, so I really couldn't care less.

SJWs sound wonderful. How do I join?

• Fusion

It's a private club, most members need to go to college and take on student debt. It's best if you don't have an aim for what you're going to be doing after college, that way you can focus on your membership duties and won't be burdened by things like being useful to society.

What you are saying is that you want government to control Americans.