Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 1 month ago

Can we all agree that Russia is interfering in US elections?

• Thorn

No

Trump fans are so loyal they wanna believe they and only them elected him

Yes, and if one knows any basic Cold War history they'd know Russia and the US have been interfering in each others elections since about 1945.

• y

interfering/interfere with, not really the best wording. They are not interfering with anything. Everyone and thing are still able to function, go and vote, count votes, all that good stuff. No one is preventing them, slowing them down, getting in their way. Except the guy with the baton hanging outside the polling places. But  Holder already told us that is not an issue.

They may publicly support one guy, or in this case two guys. China supports Bloomberg and really any candidate on the left, who will stop the new trade talks and such. But that is not interference.  Russia may, probably is, planting fake news or talking points. But so aren't US citizens, from those in elected positions right on through our media. Is that interference? Or something else? I'm not sure I know what the right word is, but it isn't interfering.

In 1993 in THE SUN was the dictatorship revealed Oscar Hector Camilion in that magazine even Shlinder's List for creatove with no payment even Jurassic Park they all had to escape to Argentina Sex Pistols live even in Argentina and Joy Division in Paradiso in 1993 suddenly caught stealing a xheese in the supermarket they got me and the answer are you from Europe I said can I stay they opened the cell suddenly they opened it was KLM airplane all wity a record my record was Gay Games I could not accept it at the plane everypne were acdeal with Lis Ladrones Sueltos

Only when we can admit that we have interfered in practically every election worldwide, for the past 50, and occasionally sanctioned a coup d'etat when we didn't like the candidate the people lawfully elected.