Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

Sex 38 weeks pregnant can’t do it ?

My husband and I have always had a great sex life. I’m 38 weeks today for the past 2 weeks I’ve completely lost my sex drive. I don’t even have any interest in pleasing him at all. I don’t know what’s wrong with me!! I’m so uncomfortable, my back is really really sore, I’ve got the worst heartburn lately I’m just miserable and ready for this baby to be out!! My husband has been great about it but I can’t help but feel really guilty and depressed. Just looking at his penis makes me want to gag! I’ve NEVER experienced this in my life. Like I said up until 2 weeks ago we were having sex at least 3-4 times per week throughout my pregnancy. Any moms experience this? Any advice? I pray it goes away after the baby comes!!! 

Because you are about ready to give birth and are tired and uncomfortable.

My wife was the same. I was in a weird situation at the time though.. my wife's best friend was living with us because of being abused by her husband.. who I beat the hell out of for hitting her. I digress.. My wife was about 5 months and was miserable from then on. We had sex a couple times up to then but not after. She was the same, she didn't want to look at my dick. We were the same, we use to screw at the drop of a hat. I knew she felt like crap, her back started killing her so I rubbed it all the time. She STILL couldn't even manage to give me oral sex. However, one day Collette, her friend living with us decided to have a discussion with me. She had talked with my wife before that about some things. She had been getting a bit, "itchy" (horny) because she would see me walk out in the mornings with PJ bottoms on and no top. One day my wife had finally told her that it was ok to approach me.

I was asleep one Saturday morning, I was woken by a woman snuggling with me. I snuggled back. She had her hands "down there" getting me hard...that is, until I felt her hair. It was Collette's hair.. not my wifes (which was curly). I opened my eyes, my wife was sitting on her side of the bed.. Collette was naked, in bed with me. After some very awkward moments I agree.. Collette & I had sex. We continued to have sex while my wife was pregnant. But, gotta say that after the baby came and my wife healed up, she was horny as hell before we could actually have sex, she even gave me oral sex a few times and wasn't turned off. In the end Collette moved up to New York city after a year staying with us.

• MissA

So don’t. Take a break. You’re going to be off from intercourse for six weeks afterwards anyway.

• 1 month agoReport

Hey, there is always oral sex.. :)

Oh no. Two whole weeks without sex.

Lol.

Get used to it. You have to wait 6 weeks after you give birth

• 1 month agoReport

Like I told MissA.. there is always oral sex!

Oh dear. Two weeks to go and you are in panic mode. Stop worrying. Your hormones are geared up for motherhood not rampant sex. It will all return to normal after the sprog has popped out.

• k w

you may need some testosterone cream , to give you the boost you need or not, talk to the doctor first....and see what he has to say...and you can't get that type of cream

without a prescription.....