Is it a joke when doctors say they do circumcisions on babies with "reduced" pain? Or are they actually okay with torturing babies?

Or causing them any unnecessary pain?

If so, what's the point of reducing it?

A Circumcision is NOT torture!!!  The newborn male may cry for a bit but that's it.

Both of my boys were circumcised after birth and they were fine.

• roger1 month agoReport

I didn't say it was torture. I'm saying some doctors think it is.

• Bucky

Male neonatal circumcision is a medically-unnecessary, non-therapeutic operation that is harmful to the child due to its physical, emotional, and sexual injury.

The penis has both dorsal and ventral nerves.  Typically, they do a dorsal penile nerve block which makes the parents feel better, but they don't do a ventral nerve block so the baby still feels pain.

Nevertheless, doctors do them to earn a fee.  Yes, they are okay with torturing babies.

Here is a selection of articles:

http://www.cirp.org/library/pain/

The penis belongs to the boy and not to the parents, so parents should let the boy decide for himself when he is of age.

https://en.intactiwiki.org/index.php/Human_rights#...

In your many rants here one thing is certain...you need anger management assistance.  At this point, you are not accepting logic.  Time to get that mental help you so badly need.

i dont think its a joke

• oikoσ

It's no big deal. My "anesthesia" was a sugar cube soaked in whisky. A little reduction is all that is needed.

Doctors use local anesthetics when preforming circumcisions to remove most of the pain associated with it. This is used for obvious humanitarian reasons.

The procedure is likely usually selected for cosmetic reasons but research has shown it decreases infections (easier to clean), lowers penile cancer risk, and lowers STI risk.

• roger1 month agoReport

Why would I need "research" to know whether a baby reacts when I can SEE it. Are you saying the videos are doctored? Seriously...?

They obviously feel a little pain is worth eliminating a lifetime of filth, stench, and disease from having a foreskin.  I hope this is clear to you now.