What are the most impressive legends that have a female main character ?

There are many legends and fairy tales based on male characters but i Would also like to heard about ones that are centered on a female character

Update:

I am speaking on ancient legends. B.C times

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

The LEGEND and MYTH of the BIBLE AND JESUS and a WOMAN NAMED MARY who got pregnant by a GHOST and was a virgin.

THE WHOLE and complete BIBLE could not exist without MARY THE VIRGIN.

AND YES IT TOOK PLACE B.C. Until the so called Birth then what was it.. it couldn't be AD ... 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Helen of Troy.

Cleopatra 

• 1 month ago

You won't find very many.  Women didn't even have the right to vote in BC times.

• Mr. P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Look carefully at the resurrection of Osiris by Isis.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

In the Aethiopis, Penthesilea is a Thracian woman warrior. She was an Amazon and daughter of Ares, who comes to help the Trojans. She arrived with 12 other Amazon warriors. After a day of distinguishing herself on the battlefield, Penthesilea confronts Achilles. Achilles kills her, but after taking off her helmet, he falls in love with her. Thersites rebukes Achilles for having fallen in love. Thersites is killed by Achilles, who travels to the island of Lesbos to be purified before returning to Troy and fighting Memnon.

• 1 month ago

I like the story of Atalanta

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.