Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicOther - Music · 1 month ago

Will it hurt to go to a concert two days before a final exam?

There’s this concert coming up in May that I really want to attend, but it is in finals week. I have finals in only two of my classes, so I plan to study the material for those finals around a week or two in advance. Would it hurt me if I went to the concert? 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

It shouldn't hurt provided you've prepared adequately for the exam ahead of the concert.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's ok as long as you spend the two days in between refreshing your studies. Enjoy!

• 1 month ago

No! As long as u manage your time well!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

What are your real priorities? You may need to review your materials again, closer to your exam dates.

I guess I just don't understand today's music. I was brought up on classical stuff, but I don't think I'd risk my grades or class standing even to go to hear the great cellist Yo-Yo Ma.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No, it shouldn't hurt. It's good to have fun and relax in between studying. Plus, it's two days before one of the final exams, so you will be able to catch up on sleep the morning after the concert.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

We have no idea to know how ready for your exams you are.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It might actually be beneficial. Being up to blow off some steam and unwind means you'll be less stressed going into the exam, and therefore less prone to making simple mistakes under pressure. And as long as you study hard for the remaining period, a 24 hour gap where you go to a concert and recover thr next morning shouldnt make a difference

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.