Which pictures are better? 😎 Pictures of sunrise 🌞 or sunset? 🌚?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I've moved recently. My new place has a master bedroom with lots of windows, facing east. Forget to close the curtains at night, and sunrise wakes you up. Right now, it's about the time I get up anyway, so I'm deliberately leaving them open, and I often take a few minutes to stand at the window and watch things go from purple to peach to pink and finally to orange as the sun crests the horizon.

I've seen a lot of sunsets, but IMO, sunrise is far more spectacular.

FWIW, where I've lived in the past, part of what made a spectacular sunset was just the right type and amount of air pollution. Copper mining, for instance, is bad for the environment but good for sunsets.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Both can be nice depending on your perspective.

• Frank
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Neither are inherently better or worse than the other. However I think that beaches facing east make for better sunrise images since the Sun will be over the water at that time.Β  The same can be said for sunsets on west-coast areas as the Sun will be over the horizon at that time as well.

In the end, if the photographer knows how to make a compelling image, it simply makes little difference.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Most people see sunsets because they aren't awake when the sun comes up, but sunrises show a different landscape that you would never see.

• Wafy1 month agoReport

I am with your opinion completely 🀩πŸ’ͺ

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.