Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 1 month ago

Do vegans realized they digest their own meat?

Vegans are all about ethics etc and animal welfare and how meat causes "heart attacks"."they never eat meat again" Though they do something even worse which is cannibalism. We all digest our own fats, proteins etc. If we lose weight. That is our body eating itself. If you go through traumatic events. The body eats itself for survival. That's why people lose weight after operations. It's traumatizes the body from the injury. Vegans are constantly self cannablizing their bodies due to lack of animal fats and muscle mass. What you gotta say bout that? Ha! 

• Goerge

Cannibalism is when an animal(homo sapiens included) eats their own kind. You are talking about metabolizing which every animal does regardless of diet.

Source(s): Feeding the trolls

I guess I'll abandon my ethics and eat meat after not doing so for almost ten years

"What you gotta say bout that? "

You're talking complete BS.

Ya got me, I guess I'll abandon my ethics and eat meat after not doing so for almost ten years.

Of all the dumb arguments I've heard against me living the way I live, this has to be the tip top best one.

• Wendigo

I'm going to have to agree with you on the question.

You are very confused. The most obvious thing from your “question” is that you don't understand what the term “cannibalism” means. A basic dictionary would help you best there but suffice to say it has NOTHING to do with normal bodily processes.

So, to answer your “question”: no vegans do not “realized [sic]” it because it doesn't happen.

A vegan is a vegetarian who chooses also to consume no animal products at all - end of. There may be several reasons  for their choice and it is often the result of a combination of reasons. It is simply untrue to say that vegans are, “all about ethics etc and animal welfare”, and no sensible vegan has ever claimed that “meat causes heart attacks”.

You are basing your opinion on a poor understanding of the working of the human body. The only time the body breaks down muscle is when a person uses up their entire energy reserves ( fat). In other words, they are starving. The only thing a person can't get from a vegan diet is vitamin B-12 because it can only be obtained primarily from animal protein. The solution to that is they can simply take B12 supplements.

Well, if that weren't all a bunch of convoluted rationalizing horsesh*t and vegans did actually eat their own meat, it wouldn't matter because vegans are about not inflicting pain and harm on animals unnecessarily as food is available that doesn't come at the pain, harm, and even death of animals and the bunch of convoluted rationalizing horsesh*t you are suggesting doesn't in any way conflict with that moral imperative because I can make choices for myself that are moral because they are my choice for myself but when I impose choices for others, choices that cause them pain, harm, and even death, that is most definitely immoral, and vegans hang their hat on "others" including all sentient beings, i.e., animals, not just humans.

• Without chelated iron and vitamin B12, we die. Most of us get these by eating meat. Vegans take supplements. The supplements are made from the by-products of the meat industry. If we all stopped eating meat, there would be no supplements and we'd all die.

• Coach Simon

I haven't eaten meat for forty years, and I have not  taken iron or B12 for decades. I supposed I must be dead...… 

• Louis

That may be the stupidest question ever.

My answer: of course we don't know that because it's obviously a bunch of crock.

• Wendigo

You''re not  going to get much argument from me regarding the "merits" of their post.

Omg hahah good point 😂😂 I will tell this to future malnourished vegans who like to try brainwash me with their cult diet