is the cornavirus gonna be a pandemic ?

Are all vectors identified? 

Every other year there's gonna be a pandemic. So let me think about this and I'll get back to you, just after I finish yawning.

Probably will and it's just a matter of time until some who are suppose to in quarantine comes threw the DEMOCRIT OPEN BORDERS and spreads it to many thousands here.

• Clive

What does this have to do with law and ethics?

• james

NO! North Korea already has a cure for it. No cases there at all.  Proves how far ahead of S Korea & the U.S. that they are there medically. 

What seems to be a pandemic is people on YA posting such posts to very IRRELEVANT sections here.

• Murzy

yes .

I'm not concerned at all. I just stocked up on rice, dried beans and bottled water because I was at the store anyway.

• IOM

Officially the WHO just declared it a "potential pandemic". The rapidly growing number of cases in Italy is really scary.

Hopefully not. But it's not looking good at the moment. So get into the habit of washing your hands EVERY TIME you come home. And NEVER touch your face until you have.