is the cornavirus gonna be a pandemic ?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Are all vectors identified? 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Every other year there's gonna be a pandemic. So let me think about this and I'll get back to you, just after I finish yawning.

• 1 month ago

Probably will and it's just a matter of time until some who are suppose to in quarantine comes threw the DEMOCRIT OPEN BORDERS and spreads it to many thousands here.

• Clive
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What does this have to do with law and ethics?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • james
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

NO! North Korea already has a cure for it. No cases there at all.  Proves how far ahead of S Korea & the U.S. that they are there medically. 

• 1 month ago

What seems to be a pandemic is people on YA posting such posts to very IRRELEVANT sections here.

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

yes .

• 1 month ago

I'm not concerned at all. I just stocked up on rice, dried beans and bottled water because I was at the store anyway.

• IOM
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Officially the WHO just declared it a "potential pandemic". The rapidly growing number of cases in Italy is really scary.

• 1 month ago

Hopefully not. But it's not looking good at the moment. So get into the habit of washing your hands EVERY TIME you come home. And NEVER touch your face until you have.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.