Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 1 month ago

do americans hate Karl Marx or only communism?

Marx was not a father of socialism or of communism, Marx disocvered the workking class war, I am not a red do not worry

@anonymous: I used translate, I was going well in english but english american is different from classic english

• Daro

His "works" have been used to the detriment of many millions of "innocent" people. The entire 20th century was strewn with his victims.

Analysis shows him more like an imbecile than "evil" tho. The flaw in Marx theory jumps right off the page at a single glance.

Cant possibly work because it violates the most basic of human characteristics. Nobody cares about anyone else. There is a reason our Founders included protections for people inventions and ideas in our constitution. Without personal benefit no one will ever bother to do anything to improve society.

Any freedom & liberty loving individual will always reject any and all forms of Marxism/Communism, which by the way has produced the worst mass murderers in all of recorded history (Lenin, Stalin, Mao).

As for Socialism , in 1924, war mongering Lenin said,

"The goal of Socialim is Communism"

Refer to Venezuela as the latest example of ruinous Sccialim in effect.

• ciao1 month agoReport

I agree that socialism does not work 

We hate the leftist tards who keep trying to equalize everything instead of valuing free enterprise and capitalistic American values.

Both.

...........

• Daro

The William Bradford journals (true story of thanksgiving) tells how the Plymouth colony survived after their disastrous socialist experiment. They changed.

Spell correctly and I might answer.

• ciao1 month agoReport

sorry I used google translate