Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 1 month ago

Ever since I became began I've had really bad brain fog?

I can't even articulate myself or think straight. I feel like the lights are on but nobody is home. I had an interview today, my god I couldn't even string a sentence together I dunno. This all started since I became a vegan. I eat 3 meals a day with some fruit here and there. It's a horrible feeling to have. It feels like my awareness is disassociated from my reality in a sense. Though I did try some salmon today after the interview with friends. I'm not a strict vegan so I don't break down in guilt if I eat some meat. I ate some of this this salmon and the brain fog was gone completely. Help me what is this caused by? Sugars?

Well that says it all. Meat is obviously essential for heath. It took away your brain fog. That's proof that you need meat to function. Veganism is not what the body wants. Time to stop eat that way and eat right. Don't let Vegans tell you that meat making you better is "anecdotal" your subjective experience trump's science any day. Science seeds and nuts are good for you, but some people die from eating them. So you trust your own body. Not science. Veganism will factually destroy everyone eating it eventually. Depends on tolerance 

Could be malnutrition and starvation. That definitely causes brain fog.

• Ann

You are probably going through withdrawal, you need to be sure you are eating enough protein, but if you are eating meat and salmon you are not vegan at all