New Law proposal for environmental justice, what do you think?

Would you support a new law mandating that all people need to become vegan for a better world? All Meat and Dairy should be banned because there is so much suffering behind these industries. Would you support vegan law? Why or why not?

nope..........................

Will never, ever happen

Being vegan won't make the word better at all 

Keep dreaming 😂😝 killing meat is essential. It'd kill dogs too if I had too. China do it so I wan a join in. I get butcher meat every month of steaks and liver chicken. I forgot about my Ribeye steaks in the fridge. I cannot eat it being out of date so the animal died for nothing 😭😭🤭 oh well

Absolutely not. The government has already bullied its way into the bedroom, keep them the hell out of the kitchen.

"New Law proposal for environmental justice, what do you think?"

That new law that you and anyone else proposes for environmental justice is NOT going to fly. There are many vegans out there who realizes that such a law isn't going to work, in the way you seem to think that it will. Also there are vegans out there that would NOT support such a law, on the premise it gets into the area of individual rights. 

I don't and won't pretend to know as much as a much older biologist who happened to be a vegan, I overheard part of but also enough of a conversation/argument with a younger vegan, a fair number of years ago. If it weren't for that conversation/argument, then to SOME small degree I MIGHT POSSIBLY agree with you.

Now as far as the environmental end goes such a law passed now or even twenty five years from now, would have far more negative environmental impact than SOME vegans believes it would. It took me a fair number of years to learn what he meant, and that in turn has result in a goodly number of years since I learned the one part he meant, but didn't know what it was. By now he's also most likely to have passed away, as he wasn't all that young. The strict vegetarian diet that vegans follows is NOT suitable for everyone. The fact is that some people, such as the Inuit, do NOT do well on a strict vegetarian diet. Therefore I could NOT, and would NOT support such a law on that premise. Also there are millions with one or more genetic diseases that combined would cause them to be even more unhealthy, and cause them suffer. That also does NOT count other genetic issues, which NO DIET can or will correct.Finally veganism is based on the Jain principle of Ahisma, or doing the least harm possible, to NOT JUST to other animals, it also includes other lifeforms such as plants, but it also includes humans as well. Causing other people to be unhealthy and suffer, is a violation of that principle. So if you're a vegan, and believe in doing the least amount of harm, then you'd not consider such proposal for becoming a law.

I would never support vegan law. I'm against such foolishness. I'm a meat eater. I'm not going to change. And I don't care whether someone else likes it or not. Also, I'm not a f@ggot. Only someone like a f@ggoted soy boy, or an extreme liberal, would support something as stupid as vegan law. I'm a straight man, Republican, and a meat eater. Veganism is a sign of weakness. The only point of forcing a whole country to go vegan is to manipulate and control them. If our government forced us (here in the USA) to go vegan, it would be so they can oppress us. Regardless of what anybody says, that's what happened in third world countries like India. Those third world countries have problems with government oppression, and the majority of them are enslaved under dictatorships. And those nations had veganism imposed on them. By logic, if the same thing happened here, we would end up being a third world country also. Veganism will cause everybody, except for the elite, to die.

• Coach Simon

Tony Robbins is a vegan. Just how weak is he?! Has it caused him to die? Which "third world" countries are "enslaved under dictatorships"?! India certainly isn't. Your logic is more like emotion to me: nothing wrong with emotion, but it isn't logical! 

It isn't going to happen! Any sudden forced changes like that would almost certainly backfire. 

Evolution takes time - it is gradual. However, when I first became a vegetarian forty odd years ago almost everything seemed to have animal fats in the ingredients, and all you could find to eat in restaurants were baked potatoes and cheese salads! How things have changed even in the last two or three years! Don't rush people - be patient. It IS coming!

• Coach Simon

Evolution is fake, unknown dogfighter? Do you really not evolve as a person during your lifetime? Do you stand still? If our laws & customs didn't evolve (PEOPLE  led), we'd still have bear baiting, legal wife beating & child molesting..... No pioneers, explorers, scientists, philosophers......