Will AOC or Bernie Sanders support vegan law? ?

Should all meat and dairy be banned to enforce vegan law? 

People should follow their consciences.

Meat will never be banned.

• Moloch

I hope so.

I wish they were

there is no such thing as vegan law so what exactly are these idiots er polititians suppose to support?

Bullshit. I'll never stop killing my meat. Chickens are made purely for everyone and are my slaves to feed me. I smile when I see chicken stretching out down there and laying my beautiful breakfast. I kill 1 cow a year so that ain't bad. 

• John1 month agoReport

Please watch "Dominion" or "Earthlings", free online, and you may feel differently about this. 

• ?

"Will AOC or Bernie Sanders support vegan law?"

The short answer is NO Bernie Sander nor AOC will support vegans who want a law that bans people from eating meat and other animal products. While the diet of vegans CAN BE healthy for SOME, it is NOT suitable or healthy for everyone. Also they're not going to pass a law that only a very small minority wants. 

Do you think about at an optimal number that one point six million vegans are going to be enough, to handle say three hundred plus million people who aren't vegan? 

Then you have vegans who are older, and now past the age of sixty, do you think a sixty plus year old vegan is going to be able to handle someone who has military training, do you think a vegan who is past sixty can handle a military trained non vegan that has none? 

Do you think a fourteen to seventeen year old vegan is going to be able handle someone with military training?

Between the two that would cut out over one third of those you might be able to get. That leaves about one million people to work with. Now start cutting out those with some health issue, and you're going to end up with maybe eight hundred thousand people to draw from. Plus stop and think of those in the military that vegans would be facing, which numbers for those who are on active duty, that vegans would be facing, which numbers over one pointy three million. Which MAYBE at best you might reduce to one point two million who aren't some type of vegetarian, and not full one vegans. That doesn't count those who are former military that are under the age of thirty five. It also fails to count the number of hunters who are crack shots, at one hundred plus yards. You also haven't counted law enforcement officers who wouldn't enforce such a law, and would even stand against such a law. That also doesn't count the large part of those who own weapons, that doesn't hunt, aren't law enforcement, or military personnel.

How are you going to police the remote parts of the lower fourty eight states, such as parts of Arizona, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota,  to name some, where several million live by choice?What about the people that live in Alaska, how would you propose enforcing such a law there?Also where are you going to find enough people to go there and live there in the very harsh bitter cold of the winters?

Of course not! Eating preferences is based sometimes on religion United States Constitution says that the government will not infringe religious situations. The average Christian has a Bible that says God permits us to eat meat. Well maybe the vegans and vegetarians have their own book but my book says that it's okay to eat meat and God says so.

I don't know. Not only that, I think vegan law, and banning meat and dairy would be utterly stupid.

They can "support" any law they like. It doesn't mean anyone else will.