Veegans- How long does it take to milk an almond?

BQ- Do they kick if your hands are cold?

oh my yes they do kick but the REALLY big issue is finding their tiny little teats.

About as long as it takes a chicken to grow a finger.

I'm not vegan or vegetarian almond milk and rice milk and soy milk actually tastes good. I would drink it as a milkshake but there's just something about pouring it on cereal it's just not the same for some reason. Now I've eaten vegan spaghetti with the artificial meat that you can get at The Seventh-Day Adventist hospitals and I can live with the 7 day Adventist cheese and artificial meat it doesn't taste half bad. But I can't go along with that business that meat is murder. Just you go on an African safari and run into a carnivorous beast like a lion or wild dogs and tell them I'm vegan eating meat is murder add as the carnivorous beast are busy devouring you your last thoughts can be why didn't I eat him before he ate me?

I don't know, but it sounds like a nut job!

• polly

Only a few seconds if you do it properly.

But you have to be prepared to have nut juice squirted in your face.