Which is better?  Driving a scooter or a motorcycle? ?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Scooter, of course😁💪🏽

• Jay P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Depends on your definition of "better".

Small scooters definitely have their place within urban environments and most have more storage space built into them compared to a motorcycle.

• ...Show all comments
    • Jay P
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

But even as a motorcycle rider, I can see the advantage of a scooter in certain environments and I am not afraid of stating that. I won't be blinded by the "what I ride is best" mentality.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would not be seen dead on a scooter they were Built for Girls wearing skirts

• 1 month ago

Motorcycles are more stable on the highway

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Again: Best is Best For You.

Do you only putt around town and want good mileage, no stowage, no worries 'bout shifting nor care how you look?Scooter.

Do you do a lot of freeway work, to Mexico or Flag? wanna go to Kansas, Sturgis?-- Big Motorcycle, then. 

• adam
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Motorcycle . Scooter is OK running around local in town I guess. Motorcycle is faster though. Motorcycle is better suited for long interstate rides as well. Not to mention a scooter wont get you laid. LOL. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Anon
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Deviate Much? You are 180 degrees OFF the point, again.No one here Said a 600 cc Honda won't out drag a '35 Vl.  A VRod, No. Not even a Live Wire or Break Out 114.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i think theyre both equally good

• Anon
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Depends. On freeway, scooter NG. To U of A Campus, maybe scooter.

• 1 month ago

Since my research only asked motorcycle riders...

So... ,better is like beauty- in the eyes of holder or beholder.

• 1 month ago

Motorcycles are more stable on the highway since the wheels are larger in diameter. Scooters on the street with leg guards and windshields may be more comfortable, depending on the rider. "Better" depends on how you intend to ride.

• 1 month ago

Generally scooters are smaller but a big scooter is about the same as a small motorcycle.  Guess the biggest difference would be sitting with your knees together  vs knees apart and hugging the gas tank.  Easier to get on a scooter if you are not very agile. (step through design)

• ...Show all comments
    • Anon
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Point was. adam; a 600 cc scooter is much bigger than  a 125 cc motorcycle. Bigger than a 500 cc, even. Point Wasn't if a 125 was a "toy".Many get on here about their  50 cc"motorcycle", when they are Motor Bikes; Motor-Driven cycles up to  125cc.

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Motorcycle 4 sure.

• Anon
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Everyone had Right to their opinion.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.