Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 month ago

How was Michael Jordan better than Lebron James?

I think Lebron is better, but people will never admit it.

• nappa

lebron is only better in his own mind, MJ was the best.

I haven't seen MJ play, so yeah I kind of agree with you, but I know Jordan could shoot way better, and was better at defense except for shotblocking

Jordan is a Legend and Lebron is still playing basketball. So think before you compare both of them.

MJ is more offensively skilled than LeBron, defense isn't even a contest. MJ: DPOY (he won DPOY and MVP in the same season!), 9x all-defensive first team, 3x steals leader. And his mentality. MJ had a killer instinct on the court that was bred from sheer will and determination. He wanted to destroy his opponents. LeBron doesn't have that mentality. MJ would've never allowed what happened to LeBron in the 2011 finals to happen to him. 

Because of the statistics.

• STEVE

Defense.  Jordan has Lebron beat on defense.  Both can take over games offensively

Rings, finals record, and first round eliminations mean nothing to me.  Teams win championships

Troll. 

You'd have to be retarded to think James is even in the conversation. 

Regardless, they were both extremely overrated .....Bird >> MJ and LBJ

You can say Lebron is better than Bird and Kareem even though I still do think Bird was a little better in his prime. But he was not better than Michael Jordan. 

Lebron is a better passer and rebounder than MJ. Jordan was a MUCH better defender, a better scorer, more clutch, and better in the post season. Jordan never even went to a game 7 in the Finals. Lebron has a losing record in the Finals.