Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Why don't I feel any pleasure from masturbation?

I'm 17. I don't feel any pleasure when I masturbate. I can get turned on and aroused And yes it turns me on. Just I don't feel anything when I actually start. I've been like this for years now. I don't feel anything when I rub my penis and I also don't feel anything from orgasm either.

I don't get any pleasure from prostate stimulation either.

I believe I have sexual anhedonia for the orgasm part, but I don't know what it's called not feeling pleasure from sexual stimulation.

Hi there. I do not know your specifics and I do not know how to help you, but I can share how it felt for me.

I never had an orgasm on my own (masturbating). I would try but it felt forced and uncomfortable. The first time I ever felt it was with another person, and I was terrified as I though I was peeing myself. The issue was just that I had smaller "orgasms" before and a larger one when with another person. Sure, it was really awkward but it showed me that to get a large orgasm I needed to be with other people.

Nowadays, I can have an orgasm on my own, but it is limited and more like "having a snack" instead of "having a meal". I think that maybe we are focused on the physical side more than the mental side, and that you might an actual connect and relationship with the person in order to have a powerful sexual orgasm and appreciate pleasure without feeling any adverse emotion.

Sorry for rambling, but TL,DR: Connect with another person on an emotional plane and have an orgasm together, then see how it feels.

Source(s): Own experience
  • Bucky

It may be that you don't have a foreskin and all of its many nerves.

Maybe you're an Asexual..

Source(s): I donno... just guessing.

Hump a pillow between your legs on your crotch, and watch porn. There done!

• Tj

Have a friend do it for you.

Your penis is now fully depreciated.

you need a girl friend

• patty

u aint doing it right plus u don't turn yourself on

• Andy C

If you are male, see a doctor immediately. If you are female, see a doctor if doing so causes pain.

Women don't need to experience pleasure in order to reproduce.

Most primate females are lucky to have pleasure included (sometimes, but not always) in their evolution.

• Dze

maybe you havent found the love button yet ...