Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

How come i don’t believe I’m attractive but other people think I am?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Low self esteem maybe? I had a friend who was the same, he started changing his opinion about himself as he got older though and being more confident in his interactions with people?

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Alan H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That seems like advertising your attraction to us 

• John1 month agoReport

How the f*ck do I advertise my attraction without showing myself? Stupid a$$

• 1 month ago

Are you female?  Maybe when you say you're not, they think that you want them to disagree.

• John1 month agoReport

No I’m male

• Raja
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That is because you are such a simple and unassuming person you do not want to form a self opinion about yourself.That is a job for others.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • J.D.S.
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

It is quite common for people not to be satisfied with their own appearance. For example, people may wish that they had a different hair colour, height, nose shape, eye colour etc... However, if you commonly get told that you are attractive (whether if you like your own personal appearance or not) then it is a good bet that you ARE considered attractive.

• 1 month ago

Probably because you're not all that content with yourself ?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because you're not seeing what the other people are.

• tony
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

go to ur mirror hon...Perhaps you don't believe people because of how you see yourself? Maybe they see you as an attractive person but youlistening to ur inner critic...Drop everything…n then listen to ppl saying that ur attractive…u will feel that….yes, they are telling the truth.

Attachment image
    Source(s): behold
  • 1 month ago

I hate to go full shrink, but the deal is your ego is your worst enemy. Your ego is instrumental in shrinking your self-worth. What helped me tame my ego was doing a self-aggrandizing monologue in the shower every morning. I recounted my victories and compared them to chance and to a mythical average. I was often among the few who could have accomplished that challenge. And it worked. Tame you ego. Admit that you are attractive, and that you are indeed a rare beauty.

• 1 month ago

This may not be true in your case but many people tend to believe they look better than they do.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.