Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

I'm scared I might not truly get a boyfriend?

How can you tell if you're not mentally stable?

You’ll get one. And then you’ll wonder why you wanted one. I’m a guy by the way. Same applies to men wanting females. 

You're too young to have a boyfriend. He'll use your body, then dump you.

How can you tell if you're mental? You're not. Relax,. If you were, you'd never ask. It would never dawn on you.

So, forget the boyfriend. He'll just weigh you down & cause anguish.

• 12345671 month agoReport

No I'm not to young.

DONT WORRY YOU WONT BE MISSING ANYTHING.

• 12345671 month agoReport

It frustrates me that I might not truly be able to find a boyfriend when almost everyone has someone.

You'd need to get into some talk therapy to discuss this.

• Liz

I'm truly sorry for you if not having a boyfriend is the sum of your fears! 

• Zirp

sod off , diva                

Many people who don't have lovers are unhappy about it.  But if you post here about it for YEARS at a time, whining and demanding and pleading, repeating the same stuff again and again and again and again, you're not mentally stable.

You are not mentally stable. I am not a big believer in psychiatric "science" -- too many unproven hypotheses presented as "theories," too much reliance on abstractions, too little understanding of physical mechanisms while posturing as "regulating" them, it's largely junk "science."

But there ARE such things as people with psychiatric problems, and while therapists are not the white-coated gods of old-time convention, they ARE almost out of the "alchemy" stage in their discipline, they CAN help with some psychiatric problems.

And you REALLY need that help.

I'm not just being insulting.  Think about it.  The exact same posts about wanting a boyfriend, for YEARS at a time, again and again and again and again and again and again.

Don't that seem at least a LITTLE "off" to you???

There are plenty of desperate dudes with no standards. They just don't go around announcing it cause its embarrassing. So just need to connect to them.

• fdf1 month agoReport

morals and personality . My guess is that some men are thought to have no standards when it comes to women just because we care little about her looks .

• Satan

Being mentally stable shouldnt stop you from getting a boyfriend.

I've had girlfriends who are bat-sh*t-crazy

When you ask yourself whether you are. Not everyone is GOOD enough to have a partner. Ugly/old people have their pick of very few, and so are unlikely to find a suitable person