what video games are making people kill ? i need examples?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Cathy
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Fortnight.  I killed someone a week ago because of Fortnight.  Please do not tell anyone.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

None do.  It's the people who are playing them, who are easily influenced i.e. have a bit lacking upstairs.

• 4 weeks ago

I would actually argue that most games prevent violence in kids. the number one reason for playing video games is to experience achieving a goal. just like in sports. you have a goal (winning the pay or defeating the boss) you work toward that goal through hardship and trial and time and effort, not for a pointless victory, but for the feeling you get when you succeed. That feeling is one of the greatest feelings you could ever get. 

When a lawyer wins a case, or an inventor discoverers the right formally for something, they are ecstatic because they know that they pushed through the hard part and succeeded. or the way a student feels when they receive a good grade on a test. 

That's why spots were created. As an artificial way of giving that feeling. the joy received when crossing the finish line of a cross-country race with a faster time is incomparable. Posing for a victory picture, doing a victory dance, going to get pizza with a team after a win, these are the celebrations of over coming trial and hardship. 

sure people use the argument that video games don't matter because they're fake, but sports are the same. The don't matter. Why should we care that you won that trophy? Video games are the digital version of sports.

That being said; there are some cases of people doing horrible things "because" of video games and even "because" of sports, but just like how a gun doesn't cause killing, the game doesn't cause anything harmful. It is the person who chooses to do that thing that caused it. 

If someone is using their homework time to play minecraft, and as a result they fail a test. Then it is their fault they failed not minecraft's. 

I play video games.I do not have bad grades. 

I know people who play video games that do have bad grades, but some of those people had bad grades before they were able to play video games. They read books past midnight and stayed up all night reading. Does that make it the books fault that they slept during class and got bad grades?

• cheesy4 weeks agoReport

but actually though if you are writing an essay on this, don't ask on yahoo answers. most people here answer without looking into it, and just say things based on what they feel. like anti-vax parents. 

• 1 month ago

Fortnite, leads to a child that struggles to focus on schoolwork. Mental illness.

Minecraft, leads to kids expressing all of their creativity through a video game. Spending hours and hours, making false friends and ignoring their social life. Mental illness.

GTA V, leads to kids assuming that real life actually fun. Mental illness.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

FORTNITE BATTLE ROYAL WHICH HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC BY NINJA THE GREAT

• 1 month ago

No videogames are making people kill.

• 1 month ago

none         .

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you're trying to write an essay here, asking people on YA! is the worst way to do so. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Fornite 

Ninja told me that it’s good to get mad when I lose so I killed a person every time I die.  

• 1 month ago

the media is full of BSers. they have NO evidence on why video games causes violence, and follow the believings of a tangerine rich retard who spent $5 billion on an imaginary wall.

when will society get their head out of their @ss and realize there is no connections between games and school shootings

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.