Ring cam / Ring / car theft IR weird interference. Has anyone experienced that?

My Nest cam has seen my camry 2003 XLE interior light go on.That happened tens of times without Nest detecting it. I just browse camera recording thoroughly to find when light goes on. no movement around car. no human presence. We sometimes saw figures moving in the car. Finally I installed my ring cam inside the car. Still Nest sees car interior light go on with Ring in there detecting nothing. I finally found a pattern that every time I check on ring in the car to see any motion detection or to catch ghosts live in my car LOL, I noticed that nest shows my car inside light goes on in the night. I stood in front of the car, run ring with car totally dark inside, but when I checked nest right at the time I was seeing car dark, Nest showed inside light went on. I sat inside the car and turned dome light off, ran ring live for a minute and closed it. Car was dark inside with me in ther in the dark. but when I checked Nest it showed that dome light went on for the period of ring live.I figured out that maybe every time my RIng detects a motion, it tricks the camera to see car light on.Has any one experienced that interference between the trio Nest,Ring and Camry system in general. Why does Nest show car visibly lighted inside with interior details clear, while Nest does not detect the motion or alert about it but records it when in my presence my eyes see car totally dark inside when I run Ring live when nest shows it clearly lighted. ???? Any help for my piece of mind????!!!!!!

No clue whats happenning here...and not entirely following your story.  

To weed this out, get a full time camera to record whats happening at all time.  Or, just turn off the device you think is interfering and go from there. 

Your car is 17 years old.  Nobody will steal it now.  Put an old school brake pedal lock and go to sleep.

Put your keyfob in a coffee can overnight to make sure the cat isn't stepping on a button, or local car thieves aren't probing it with their burglar remotes.

"Car was dark inside with me in ther in the dark. but when I checked Nest it showed that dome light"

You were in the car. The car light was not on.

So we can guess - Nest's time is inaccurate or it's showing different periods, or you are on drugs. = take your pick.