Crazy asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Is it weird that as soon as I stopped masturbating for a week. I suddenly have the motivation to talk to girls  ?

• Jim

No- You're focusing on women instead of yourself. That's a good thing. But it doesn't mean you have to give up masturbating for good. 

because now you want girls to play with your penis since you're not playing with it. The penis is sad

Perfectly normal.  

Hmmm this is an interesting question. I bet there is some good research on this--- and if you were a frequent masturbator and had any issues with penile skin irritation, non-std related, like rashes, itchiness, friction burn, etc- I would highly recommend getting yourself a bottle of Man1 Man Oil. My man has used it for years and it is 100% worth it. They have a money back guarantee, too. Good luck!  

a week is a long time to masterbate

after a week the hormones are kicking in

• Marc

Thats normal. If you are not releasing your urges yourslef then you will be driven biologically to find a female to help

You always had that courage, you've only been psyching yourself out thinking masturbation has some effect on your ability to talk to girls.

• you forgot about your dick and became a human

No. Sometimes my vagina farts a swarm of flies.