Crazy asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Is it weird that as soon as I stopped masturbating for a week. I suddenly have the motivation to talk to girls  ?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Jim
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

No- You're focusing on women instead of yourself. That's a good thing. But it doesn't mean you have to give up masturbating for good. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

because now you want girls to play with your penis since you're not playing with it. The penis is sad

• 1 month ago

Perfectly normal.  

• 1 month ago

Hmmm this is an interesting question. I bet there is some good research on this--- and if you were a frequent masturbator and had any issues with penile skin irritation, non-std related, like rashes, itchiness, friction burn, etc- I would highly recommend getting yourself a bottle of Man1 Man Oil. My man has used it for years and it is 100% worth it. They have a money back guarantee, too. Good luck!  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

a week is a long time to masterbate

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

after a week the hormones are kicking in

• Marc
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Thats normal. If you are not releasing your urges yourslef then you will be driven biologically to find a female to help

• 1 month ago

You always had that courage, you've only been psyching yourself out thinking masturbation has some effect on your ability to talk to girls.

• you forgot about your dick and became a human

• 1 month ago

No. Sometimes my vagina farts a swarm of flies.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.