BIRTH CONTROL, PLAN B , PULL OUT METHOD.?

So I have been back on my birth control for about a month. I am a college student so I try my best to take everyday but not at the same time and some times miss a day. I do take 2 if I do miss a day. I have been on the pull since November of 2019 got off of it in January of 2020 then back on it February 2020. I had sex with my boyfriend this weekend. He pulled out every round we went about 3. knowing how I newly back on my birth control and how I am I made sure to take 2 Plane B pills just to be safe. Also I took a total of 10 birth control pill from the day before and after having sex with him. How likely am I of being pregnant. And I am currently take my pill regularly try to take it at the same time every day

• Edna

As long as you remember to take one birth control pill at some time of day during each 24-hour time period and not "miss" any pills, it's not necessary that you take it at the exact same every day.

Your body or the pill don't know what time of day is shown on a clock. If it was so very critical that you take it at the exact same time every day, it would really throw everything off when the time changes in the Spring and Fall, or when you travel into a different time zone, wouldn't it? 

Birth control pills became effective at preventing pregnancy within 7 days from the time you went back on them in February. It's almost impossible to get pregnant when you're taking birth control pills and you're completely protected while you're taking them. The 21 "active" pills you take prevent ovulation from ever happening. Because you never ovulate, you can't get pregnant. 

You took TWO Plan B pills, "just to be safe"?  When you're on birth control pills, you are NEVER to take ever one Plan B - much less two!  (1) You don't need  Plan B - you're taking birth control pills. (2) Birth control pills contain hormones, and so does Plan B,  If you take Plan B on top of birth control pills, you'll be dumping a massive load of extra hormones into your body - and those extra hormones can mess you up big time!

• sarah

You're most likely okay. But after all the hormones you've stuffed yourself with (Plan B is basically just a gigantic dose of birth control, and you've taken TWO doses), don't be surprised if your period doesn't show up for a while.

Anything up to 25% chance.

< try to take it at the same time every day >

< but not at the same time and some times miss a day >

Just keep on spinning that Baby Roulette Wheel, you're going to win one month.

Idiots get pregnant when they don't want too.  From where you are right now, you may wish to stop letting this idiot guy have sex with you.  Clearly, neither of you have read the package insert that came with your birth control pack.  He should be as interested as you in keeping the hormonal birth control working like it should.  That being said, why would you need to take Plan B if your on birth control pills?  You have no reason to take plan B, because your on a hormonal birth control plan.  Hormonal birth control plans work.  

As for the pull out method, if he is pulling out blowing it then going back in, he does not understand what he is doing, so he is clearly stupid.  You should not trust him as your birth control method.  He should plan to take a health class and sex education because he is in need of help.  You too for thinking that you need to take Plan B while on your hormonal birth control plan.  Please read the Plan B and see if its the same medication as your birth control pack.  It probably is the exact same thing.  Please stop having sex until you figure all of this stuff out.  Then take your hormonal birth control pills as directed as soon as you get up in the morning.  Once your system gets stabilized on this method, then you can resume sex and then don't change your method.      

Go to your college health center and have them explain to you how Plan B works. They'll explain it.

If you've been taking your birth control pill each day since your last period, at about the same time, then you're fine. You didn't need to take Plan B.

Are you saying you took ten birth control pills in a day? Plus Plan B? Wow. Why don't you just make him use a condom? This is astonishing.

Really, go see the doctors at the health center. Or go to Planned Parenthood. You need to understand how to take birth control correctly.

Also get tested for STIs, as you now have whatever he has. And get an HPV shot if you haven't had one, so you won't get cancer from HPV.

• Mercy

The pullout method seldom works.  It only takes one little swimmer.  

Doubling up on any drug is dangerous.

Take your b.c. regularly; don't forget.

Regular birth control suppresses ovulation.

Plan B is a huge dose of regular birth control

Two Plan B are an extreme dose of regular birth control.

If regular birth control didn't prevent ovulation, flooding your body with more of the same wasn't going to do anything more.

You may miss your withdrawal bleed this month due to the huge amount of hormones in your system.