Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 1 month ago

Does Hell s Kitchen remind any one else of Will Wonka and the Chocolate factory?

These challenges seem to be so far removed from what goes on in any actual kitchen. It s clearly for TV..

Maybe Gordon will have a magic elevator in the series finale.

This show is entertaining but so far removed from reality at times...

I d imagine that many of these contestants could cook under normal circumstances...

Some of these challenges are just insane, like something Willy Wonka would dream up in his *****up chocolate factory...

Ramsay makes the entire ordeal very stressful. Then often a stronger cook is paired with a poor cook...

A bunch of random often chaotic personalities work together in one kitchen...

I don t think any kitchen would have such a group working together, any successful kitchen.

This does not seem to be a realistic way to determine a great chef. Working with a bunch of poor chefs... doing circus acts while you cook. I mean? The entire thing is surreal.... 

No it reminds me of Satan

Except none of contestants are enslaved like the Oompa Loompas