ace asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

I have a question about astrology and birthday? ?

I'm a Scorpio right smack in there but other signs end on a certain date say aug 22 for a  Leo and the characteristics are quite strong. So what does this mean if your born august 25 who are you then a Virgo,or Leo? 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

That would be Virgo. But, the person would still have some Leo character, being so close to the cusp. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

I see the genius is back with his usual idiotic, ignorant, and irrelevant responses. 

>Astrology is magic not nature and no statistics exist for magic.<

What in God's name does this even mean?  Do you listen to yourself?

OK to the questioner. 

"So what does this mean if your born august 25 who are you then a Virgo,or Leo? "

Here is how it works, for real.  First you must imagine, like celestial navigators imagine, that the Earth is not in orbit but rather the Sun orbits the earth.  Then you must imagine this orbit is circular, i.e. 360 degrees of arc. Then you must imagine the path the Sun follows as tilted at 23 degrees from the circle of the Earth's equator.  This circle is called the ecliptic. One day per year, the Sun appears to "hit" or pass over the point where the ecliptic intersects with the celestial equator, Earth's equator pushed outward, in the east.  That day and time is marked on your calendar as the first day of Spring.  To an astrologer, that point is 0 degrees Aries.  Then imagine the ecliptic being divided into 12 30 degree sections (12 x 30 = 360 degrees of the circle).  Each 30 degree section is a sign. It takes the Sun approximately 30 days to pass through each sign.  However since there are 360 degrees and 365 days in a year, it isn't precise and the Sun doesn't change signs precisely at the same instant every year.  There are other reasons for this that aren't relevant here.  So if the Sun is on 29 Pisces on Monday and passes over to 0 Aries on Tuesday, if you are born on Monday you are "a Pisces" and if you are born on Tuesday you are an Aries. However the days on which this occur vary a bit and of course depend on your time zone and what day it is where you were born. 

Now let's say the Sun changes from Pisces on a Monday at 12 noon to Aries.  If you were born at 11:00 am on Monday and another child was born the same day in the same place, but 4 hours later, at 3:00 PM, you are a Pisces the other child is an Aries- same birthday

"Your sign," a misnomer really, is the sign the Sun occupies at the moment of birth. It is not dependent, necessarily on the day a Newspaper column says it is.  The Sun cannot be two places at once. Therefore it is in one sign or another.  Therefore, there is no such thing as being born on a cusp or as dilettantes like to say "I'm a cusp."  No you're not.  There is no such thing. 

The astrological chart is a map of the heavens using the zodiac I've described, at the moment of birth.  The Sun is usually very important in the chart, but not always the most important part. Forget cusps.  I know someone who was born in the afternoon on Feb 18.  If that person was born 4 hours earlier, the Sun sign would be Aquarius.  Instead it's Pisces.  However almost everyone born on Feb 18 is an Aquarius.  Not this one. ON the day of a sign change, in order to determine where the Sun was at the moment of birth, we have to know the date, the location, and the time of day of the birth. That, not a newspaper or magazine editor, is what determines "your sign." 

• 1 month ago

Virgo ..... But you can get other sign characteristics through aspects and other planets

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i think youre a virgo

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Astrology is magic not nature and no statistics exist for magic.

Don’t know what level of education you had, but do you really think people are programmed robots? That get their instructions from outside this planet? 

How did our school teachers miss out on this? Where is the media on this topic? Why isn’t there public outrage on the lack of knowledge of astrology?

We’re in the entertainment section. Which answerer do you accept?

• ...Show all comments
    • Aquarius 1011
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

And, as someone said: - Why do you answer this if you don't believe in astrology? People like you are annoying

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Well since you are worried about your zodiac sign, I assume you're a retard. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Aquarius 1011
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

And, as someone said: - Why do you answer this if you don't believe in astrology? People like you are annoying

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.