Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 month ago

I consistantly have dreams about my first love?

Its almost an every night thing its so strange in every dream its a different scene but the same story. I have feelings for her she pushed me away and gives me the cold shoulder. The craziest thing is i was 14 when we met 15 when we went our seperate ways.. Im 23 now. The dreams just started like a month ago I dont really know whats going on its making me miss her again.

Heres another issue, iv been seeing this girl since i was 20 and i do love her we live together so i hope you can understand the confusion where im dreaming of being rejected and missing this one girl every night and waking up next to another.. I dont think about her throughout the day she just comes to me in my dreams

I did the same thing to a guy in the past.

At times I give him the cold shoulder not because I wasn't interested but because of abuse from childhood, its not the best thing to do but when you've experienced it you'll understand. If she's still on your mind maybe it was meant to be...

The girl you loved long ago is with you even now.  Actually, the girl you love now is her in your subconscious mind.  The images in your dream may show the young girl you loved when you were a teen, and her image pops up now because you have fallen in love with another sweet girl, only at an older age.  There is nothing wrong with these dreams.  Once you "make the connection" you may start to see your current girlfriend as if she were a younger person also.  The mind uses symbols to tell the story.  So the very young girl from days gone bye can substitute for the current love of your Life. 

Something in your life makes you remind of the first experience. As you dream of separation, maybe you're afraid of a new separation.

It doesn't mean there is a real risk of separation.

The dreams about your first love are coming for one of two reasons.  Either it is because you are having trouble with your present relationship and are seeking a break from the drama by using a better memory of love.  Or, and more likely, because there is something about your present relationship is suddenly reminding you of your relationship with your first love and/or is referring back to your first love to help you remember something you learned in that relationship that is relevant today.

Hope this helps.

it might be cause you miss her