Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 1 month ago

Why are my gums so puffy?

When I brush my teeth, they sometimes start bleeding, and I don’t know why. I know I have very puffy gums and that’s probably part of the reason but I brush my teeth twice a day, use a waterpik to floss twice a day, and everything. I genuinely don’t know what I’m doing wrong. Could it be because of my braces? What should I change?

You could have gingivitis. I had puffy gums i started to use a electric toothbrush it fixed. Ask your orthodontist.

• k w

C-complex, not jut plain C.....Linus Pauling, a real Doctor, not a quack, took 19 grams per day and he was always rosy cheeked, but reading that got me to thinking, so I decided to up my C-complex intake, to 12-16grams per day, AND on my next dental visit, the hygienist mentioned my gums looked lots better, it was the C, it had to be, it was the only thing I changed in my diet.....

Talk with your orthodontist about this.

• k w

I doubt they'll tell the truth......