Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 3 months ago

Will 2 ct scans within 1 month of each other casue cancer?

• Edna

No - they won't. Not even 2 CT scans within 2 days will cause cancer. 

Not enough to cause any problems - I had 2 within a few weeks followed by x-ray and another x-ray the following month and I am ok - it was due to kidney stones.

That's tiny. People get a hundred times as much as that sometimes as treatment.

Unlikely.

Generally the risk v benefit is taken into consideration.

No, it won't cause cancer.

• Hope!

honestly impossible to say - a ct scan is the equivalent radiation of 250 chest xrays that's several years worth of normal every day radiation we get from things like computers and phones etc.. 

HOWEVER, you can remove radiation from your body! I think this is important for everyone, but especially as in a case like yours.. 

https://www.celestialhealing.net/HowTo/removeradia...

and

https://globalhealing.com/natural-health/natural-r...

I want you to keep something else in mind - we have trillions of cells in our bodies, and at any given time there are about 75,000 cancer cells in our bodies - but, our immune system is able to get rid of them.. so when a person gets cancer, the question is not 'why do I have cancer?' (because you ALWAYS have cells that are cancerous!). The question is "why isn't my immune system able to get rid of cancer cells as it did before?" The best thing to do is try and get rid of the radiation in your body, AND boost your immune system - I'll leave the research on that to you.. 

No