How to get rid of a pesky MOTH?

For about two weeks I have had one moth basically live in my room, every time I have tried to kill it, it gets away quickly, the most annoying thing is when I have my light off, tv off and on my phone at night it flys in my face every night, I’m sick of it! As we speak it’s flying about! I don’t know how to find it when I need to or get rid of it, it doesn’t fly out the window it just stays I want it gone!

• 3 hours ago

Bugs are attracted to light so place a lamp on the other side of the room and keep all other lights off. Then, stand next to the lamp with a fly swatter and give it a good whack. 

At night light a big candle.  Moths like the light and will swoop into the flames and burn out.

• Diana

At night, turn off all of your lights except for the porch one that's closest to your window.  Then, open the window and wait for the moth to fly out.  

Flamethrowers can be quite effective.

At night turn off the light in your room, but turn on the light outside in the hallway or whatever it is. The moth will fly out of your room towards the light. Then close your door and you can turn on your light. 

Flyspray your room when you go out.

kill it ............................