Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Has anybody else had an affair with a man who treats them better than their husband?

Did you end up making the other man your husband. Like the other man is heaven sent right. The sex is amazing. He listens, he’s romantic ya da. Anyone been through that

Um, nope. I didn't get married until I was actually ready to commit and I didn't marry someone who would ever treat me badly. All guys are "romantic" in the beginning, that's how they reel us in ;-)

Of course they treat you better than your husband. You don’t have to live with you day in and out with all your bullshit. You sound impossible, I hope he’s cheating on you. Glad for the dude who is using you like a piece of tissue paper, he can just walk away when he’s through with you

Nope. Never had an affair.

How sad to read these kind of questions. Hopefully these women cheating or thinking about cheating on their husbands aren't mothers as well. By the way, I wonder how would the "other guy" react if she gets pregnant.... is he going to be responsible for his child? I highly doubt it.. so I guess the husband would have to be responsible for such child...

Very sad scenery...

By the way, having premarital sex greatly increases your likelihood of having extramarital sex thus people who have premarital sex have high chances of divorces when getting married.

Most men who are having an affair will treat their lover better than they would treat their own wife.  And better than the lover's husband would treat them NOW.  That is part of what makes affairs so enticing.  Of course I can assure you that I have never had an affair with a MAN.  ( Yuck ).

• Candy

Yes but I wasnt married when I went to another guy.The otherside was better yes!! found one closing door opened another one that was more positive .I felt like I found myself again.

That's only because he hasn't been putting up with your BS for years.