Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenMaintenance & Repairs · 1 month ago

How do I report maintenance  staff?

I have called the  maintenance   staff  20 times (yes, 20 times) over the phone to come and clean up this egg someone threw at my apartment. The maintenance people took over an hour to come and clean it up. How do I report them?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Do it yourself, you selfish, helpless noddy. They were probably inundated by  phone calls from people calling them 20 times (yes , 20 times) to put right some trifling matter. Do you imagine that YOUR NEEDS have SUCH urgency?  Be grateful they came at all. Condo staff are human too.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

To submit maintenance requests, use the Submit a maintenance request link on ... a UHDS Service Center or a Residential Education Staff member by phone

• 1 month ago

You STOP LYING. The maintenance staff wouldn't have even shown up to clean up an egg. Even if they did, 1 hour is FAR SHORTER than it would have taken.

Callin every 3 minutes would have been more likely to get yo evicted that to get anything fixed.

• 1 month ago

They were out buying more eggs to throw at PITA tenants.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Droopy
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I see why someone threw a egg at your house.  But you call your rental company. Go ahead an do it give them another reason they want to evict you. 

• 1 month ago

They probably would have been their sooner but they had to keep answering the phone. Some jackass called them 20 times in one hour. 

• myfavouritelucy
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Best belly laugh of the day, thank you

• 1 month ago

to apartment management, of course

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Maybe they are worried people might throw eggs and milk at them. 

Nobody likes to get battered.

• Steve
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Groan... (facepalm).  Good one!

• Edwena
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sounds like everyone is throwing eggs at you.   May be you should clean up your messes.

• 1 month ago

Go to their managers, or their bosses. They’re probably the building superintendents.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.