drrckyee asked in SportsBasketball · 1 month ago

Will the Milwaukee Bucks win 70 games in the 2019-2020 season?

If the 2020 Milwaukee Bucks won't advance to the NBA Finals, viewers in Milwaukee should be watching the Milwaukee Brewers baseball.

• ryuken4 weeks agoReport

the number of games won during the season don't mean anything during the playoffs . the warriors are a prime example of that .

• Carlos

Milwaukee Bucks isn't a great team but a good  team with a very good player in Giannis ad 2 other good starters and other decent role players .

Realistic I see that team winning 65 or 66 games being in the Eastern Conference championship and maybe in the NBA Finals but this team isn't a dominate team as the 90s Bulls team , late 80s Pistons or even as good as Lebrons 2010s Heat and Cavalier teams until I see championships in the Bucks future I say different . 

Maybe, but I doubt it.

It's possible but I think they'll barely fall short.

• Kathy

It is a possibility. They have 50 wins now, with 24 games to go yet. They are already in the playoffs.

• That is an awful hard thing to do and only 2 NBA Teams have done it. The Chicago Bulls and The Golden State Warriors. The Bulls won The NBA Championship, The Golden State Warriors lost in The NBA Finals to The Cleveland Cavaliers. The Milwaukee Bucks would be better served to win The 2020 NBA Championship. They will come close to winning 70 Games, but The Goal is to win The NBA Championship, not win 70 Games.

• STEVE

I don't think so. 65-67 wins is more realistic