If you go back in time, in a time machine, what happens when you get to a leap year?
- PronkLv 71 month agoFavourite answer
You’ll get time lapse dances,,
from Father Time,Carol..😵
- GreggLv 61 month ago
You jump! Leap years remind everyone to jump.
- RRLv 71 month ago
Hopefully, you won't leap to conclusions.
- Holo HoloLv 71 month ago
You no longer exist.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- 18 gibbs 20Lv 71 month ago
Since time travel is purely imaginary, anything you want. Use your imagination.
- 1 month ago
Oh you dont want THAT to happen! You'll slip through a reality crack, and end up one of The Jackson Five! well...Jackson Six! And then as time goes again forward, oh you dont want to know how that turns out! *s'scareds*
- Laughing BOYLv 71 month ago
The TIME space CONTINUUM counter will MALFUNCTION.....😂😂😂😂
- Weasel McWeaselLv 71 month ago
It's like hitting a time speed bump.
- DWLv 61 month ago
- DestroyerLv 61 month ago
You jump over it.