Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Has the child support system become an anti-male control mechanism for man-hating feminists?

• patty

who should pay the child support? the invisible man

• yes it's gender slavery of men

Hello deadbeat. How many children have you abandoned?

• .1 month agoReport

Only you. It was a drunken one-nighter. You were so ugly and your mom was a whore so I just couldn't do it so I had to flee.

The child support system was set up so that children are supported financially by both parents. It seems to me that a guy can get hisDick out, and use the dumb thing, but he doesn't care to be responsible for a life he creates? How is that rational?

If you don't want kids, keep your dickInside your pants. It's just that easy

This kind of reached its apex in the 1980's when the knee-jerk judicial response to things like alimony had to be reexamined. With more women working, and now often earning more than their male partners, courts have shifted their outcomes. Here in L.A. County I know more women paying alimony to men than vice versa. But there are still some courts and some judges who still cleave to the old mentally on this. Factually speaking though, if a man earning 50K divorces a woman earning 50K and they have no children to contend with, no one pays alimony. Take this on board when you choose your spouse would be the caveat here. To those guys who say they can't find a productive woman to marry...yes you can. She's just not going to be in the bars dressed like a trollop because she's home preparing her powerpoint for the board meeting tomorrow. She may be harder to meet but she's worth waiting for in the end.

Yes.  Men should help support their children, but child support payments are typically much larger than what a father spent on his child when the family was together.   Many ex wives view it as alimony.    I know one woman who lives off child support.  

If you don't want to pay child support, get the snip. Whether or not your wife is a 'man-hater', she's going to want support for YOUR children after a divorce or separation.

BTW, I'm a woman who pays child support. You will never see me whining like a baby about a 'woman-hating mananist' using a system to control me.

I have a child I don't have custody of. I need to financially support that child. Period.

• liz

No, it’s a system to support children, and men and women are both liable to pay it.  But if that’s how you see it, you should have a vasectomy and keep away from women.

Women can use it against you. If I ever get into a situation like that I am saving all my money and running to Mexico and never coming back. I won't tell my parents or anybody where I am at or when I am leaving. I will buy a phone plan across the border and turn off my current phone at that time and never speaking to anyone again. Im not a little bltch or a scary fruitcake that will be treated like a door mat, I take risk and love it. I'll make her regret her decision. She will have to put up with the kid crying where daddy is and she will be struggling to afford to live and IDGAF. I'll start a new life across the border. I always had it planned out if I am ever into any kind of bad trouble I am fleeing the states