Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

How much do i look like i weigh?

How much do i look like i weigh? Have been dieting and working out a lot and want to see if i look less than my actual weight. Dont mind the bulge on the side of my thigh, had an injury awhile back and it never went away 😩

Attachment image

42 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

130 pounds......................................

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

125-145 lbs we all look 10 pounds heavier in photos' without knowledge of your height --we cannot accurately say.

• Cathy
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

one hundred and ten pounds

• 4 weeks ago

150-ish, but you look nice. This is coming from an old fat guy.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Weight is a number, all you need to know is you look sexy.  Does it really matter if you weigh 125 or 145.  And a little advice from an old guy of 50.  If a guy asks you out he likes what he sees.  So even if you want to lose some weight, go for it, but do not tell you boyfriend or any other guys you think you are fat. because no one is attracted to someone with no confidence.  

• e9601:
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Between 150 and 160.

• 1 month ago

My guess is between 135-145lbs. With out your height hard to tell.

• 1 month ago

150? Knowing your height would help

Lv 7
    1 month ago

What is your weight? Guessing game posts are violations here and some people are just poor at guessing height, weight, the # of jelly beans in a jar, etc. This area is for knowledge seeking questions, not ego stroking/bashing. I have no idea what you weigh but if you go here https://www.freedieting.com/ideal-body-weight you can learn what the recommended weight range is for your height, based on your body frame size (assuming you aren't carrying a lot of extra muscle).

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

500 lbs, at least

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.