Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 1 month ago

What is so great about Facebook? I never had it. But I hear so many getting kicked out , it scares me, so how do you feel ?

• Bort

I'm not a fan and don't have an account. Way too invasive and people post sensitive information that shouldn't be online for the world to find, know, and see on those things.

Stay scared, and stay away.

Firstly, Facebook is a great site to connect with friends and family everywhere.

Second, the reason why people have been kicked out as a result of their violations of the Terms of Service or related policies.

• Dave

obvious troll is obvious.

• Daniel

I love Facebook its a Great Social Media Site to Connect with Friends and Family that you Actually know

Yes some people do get Kicked off thats Mostly Because they dont Follow there TOS Terms of Service

• Enigma

*** facebook............

The idea of Facebook goes against the idea of the internet. 100% connectivity does not need some auxiliary support.

Facebook sucks. Don't do it. It's a trap.