Can somebody convert me a a4 pdf pic into an a3 please I cant as only have a a4 printer but I can then print over multiple pages thanks?

just print to PDF and set the paper size to A3 and custom size to 200% or whatever value just fits the margins eg 190% then print to a new PDF file then that will be A3. You will lose definition a bit so you might also want to set advanced vaules for printing to 600DPI instead of the default 300 dpi. You may already have adobe acrobat reader and it may have the Microsoft PDF for a Printer(virtual printer - captures the print data and creates new pdf file). If you dont have the pdf printer you can easily install any Virtual PDF printer such as CutePDF and then you can choose CutePDF Printer as your print and again it will capture the data(and not print it) and create a new pdf with the A3 size you want.

Is this what you need

Choose File > Print.

Use your default printer (Black2Sided) or choose a different print type.    Click Printer Properties.    Choose the Effects tab.    Select Print document on:    Click the arrow next to A4 and choose A3.    Ensure Scale to fit is selected.    Click OK.