So my bike has been making a wierd SCCRRRIIIT AND POPOPPOPOO noise, how do I get it to stop????????????????????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favourite answer

Turn if off.  Do not start it again until it is fixed.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

You need some of this:

Attachment image
    • Ye3 months agoReport

I bet u like yass

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.