Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 month ago

What is a wealthy person’s greatest fear, sickness, poverty, death, or being like everyone else?

no idea, I am poor

• What if you had to face all those fears in an integrated fashion? Surely that would be the greatest fear, a combination or series of fears. I think that most of the wealthy people that exist are not to concerned with their fears but rather their aspirations. Most are confident and put aside their fears. I think if they were asked they might say "Yeah doesn't everyone fear death?" You know. Phobic people tend to get anxiety and depression, which can prevent them from inspiring and problem solving. There is also the converse; where some people aren't afraid of say death, and their life may come to a termination (the complete loss of one's wealth). If that makes any sense, which it doesn't much to me.

• peter m

no worry, this Question & more should be asked in "Polls & surveys" category.

Wrong forum. That's not a philosophical issue, it's a sociological and psychological one. 

.

But to answer your question, wealthy people aren't all the same. Far from it, so you shouldn't try to cast any broad generalizations. Each person is different.The same applies to any other group. 

Losing their money, obviously. 

Fear of sickness and death and fear of loss of wealth

• Liz

I've never asked a wealthy person that question. However, wealth doesn't mean that person is immune to sickness or death and as quickly as wealth comes, it can be taken away (i.e. stock market crash, etc.) So, in that regard, they are just like everyone else on planet earth. 

Ecclesiastes 9:11 reveals: "I have seen something further under the sun, that the swift do not always win the race, nor do the mighty win the battle, nor do the wise always have the food, nor do the intelligent always have the riches, nor do those with knowledge always have success, because time and unexpected events overtake them all. "

Source(s): jw.org

Bernie F’n Sanders.

What an odd question.  The unhappiest people I know happen to be the wealthiest people I know.  Money doesn't protect one from life's ****.

I don't know since I am not particularly wealthy. 

Business regulations, honest people, and the taxman.