Do people actually find transgender people attractive?

Do you? Be honest

For me i'm gay and i see some of them and think "oh he looks nice", but then i find out he's trans and the magic is gone cause to me that's just like a girl and i'm just not into that. 

• 2 days ago

Transgender people first are real people and always were. (men, woman, and transgender) I don't believe they are trying to take womanhood away from woman as much as they just want to be them self that makes them be them.

As far as attractive "Yes" I believe so. Men wanting to be a woman will always try their best to be pretty.  Everyone is and should feel pretty within themselves. 

With that said, open your mine and look at the person and how they treat you. This makes people attractive lot genders. 

If he identifies as male he's a male. Some people will loose interest in a person if they are trans and that's okay as long as you don't misgender someone. In certain situations it is illegal to. I am aroace and don't expirience attraction but the trans youtubers I watch are gorgeous. I mean look at himmmm.

• AK1 month agoReport

homophobia? im gay, and i think transexuals are gross
      now move along

• Ryland

I’m gay and greg said it perfectly... If they lack what i’m looking for and aren’t a BIOLOGICAL male then my interest will go away. EDIT.. Biological CIS men for me... 

• Sasha Whitefur

Transwomen are still biologically male!

I'm not sexually interested in people's bodies, but you must be talking about people who don't pass.

• 1 month agoReport

This is a transgender, it of course isn't interested in bodies because it has neither a female nor a male body... Frankenstein that it is.

• HMFan

I've seen my share of some rather attractive transpeople out there.

Sadly, no.

But many "transamorous" men don't care about looks and only want a good woman who has a big penis.

Tragically, those are the men the trannies usually push away.  

• Sasha Whitefur

Not sadly, they are interested in a transwoman penis, we do not want any attention, to it. If you want that, date a Shemale.

I am mostly attracted to people who are male-presenting.

Just like the cis-population.  Some people are attractive, and others not so much.

• AK1 month agoReport

honestly i would rather be with an unattractive natural born person than an attractive transexual

There is a YouTube video online of a transgender young man and a transgender young woman, and both are stunning. So, they can be. However, that isn't the goal or the point.

• Bee V3

Some of them. I can find anyone of any gender attractive